Met Jackee at HarbourFront & off we go to Siloso! I hateee tanning, omg. We kept complaining it was so hot. & cos im so impatient, i kept wanting to turn. AHA. If its wasnt for the uneven tan on my shoulders i wouldnt go tan man. BOOOO. The worst shit is, i still have to go a 2nd time cos there wasnt much effect. HAHA. Well, thats for being so impatient!
Luge was fun man. & the service there's really good (: BETTER THAN THE F&B I WENT TO. HUR! Charmaine Helmi & I were like some kukus in sentosa, seriously. But that was the fun part too!
Cabbed back to school from HarbourFront to rush for the IMF briefing. we had a hard time begging the uncle cos there were 5 of us & no other cabs were in sight so sorry uncle, i couldnt let you go! HAHA So i just kept offering to sit on the ground & i promised no one will see me. How sacrificial eh? :D hahahaha!